INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
TO FILL UNIT:
1. Remove the lid.
2. Pour ink into the unit until felts are immersed and are covered 1/4 of an inch. Use approximately 12 ounces of ink.
3. Replace brushes in unit and let stand for 30 minutes to allow brushes to fill properly.
TO USE UNIT:
1. Remove brushes for use. Do not push down on brushes as the brush fills by capillary action and not pressure.
2. Pressing on pen in holder pushes ink out of the pen, not into it.
3. When felt brush is removed from unit, ink level should be below the top felt sponge in the container. This prevents brush from dripping.
4. Apply brush to paper at an angle so the edge of the brush comes into contact with the paper. With ordinary pressure, you should be able to paint up to a fifteen foot banner with the 2″ brush without re-dipping.
5. Set the brush back into container for fifteen seconds for refilling.
6. Refill of containers takes approximately two or three ounces of ink. DO NOT cover felt sponge again.
7. When brushes are placed back into containers after use and/or for storage, the ink will not evaporate. Brushes left outside of containers will harden and felts will need replacing.
8. DO NOT ATEMPT TO CLEAN OR WASH BRUSHES! Brushes will remain soft and pliable if left in container when ink is not in use.
THIS KIT IS GUARANTEED AS LONG AS MARKER MAN INK IS USED AND THESE DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED. USE OF ANY OTHER INK VOIDS THIS GUARANTEE.
LARRY LIVERMORE MARKER MAN INK DISTRIBUTOR
Home: (209) 934-2068
Cell: (209) 481-5560